We are delighted to bring another two new practices to market for sale this week:
- Accounting practice, $1.2 million fees, South Melbourne
- Accounting practice, $675,000 fees, Brisbane South
Both will be appealing to the right purchasers and will attract strong interest. Check out their details below under Just Listed and if either looks like a good fit, don't delay in registering your interest via their respective website listing.
A tip for buyers: if you haven't realised by now, it's an extremely competitive market! With so many buyers looking at every listing, typically less than half who want to meet a Vendor actually get to meet them. When you see an opportunity that is a good fit, put your best foot forward when completing the Buyer Profile and/or requesting a meeting with the Vendor.
- Have you clearly articulated what appeals to you about this specific practice? ["I just want to grow" generally won't cut it....]
- Have you conveyed the strengths and attractive features of your own practice? [Why do your clients come to you, why do your team choose to work with you?]
- Have you read the Information Memorandum thoroughly? [It's surprising how often you find buyers who haven't and ask questions that are clearly addressed in the document].
It's competitive just to get a seat at the table, and while factors such as size and location will also shape a Vendor's decision who to meet, those buyers who do their homework and have clearly thought about the opportunity will give themselves an edge. Once in front of the Vendor, they are already ahead of the pack and likely have a better than 1 in 10 chance of securing a deal. Isn't that worth a little bit of work upfront?
Daniel will be in Brisbane and the Gold Coast next week. Contact him at the email below for a coffee if you are ready to sell, thinking of selling in the future, or looking to gain a greater insight into the market.
As our latest Market Data reveals, the prospect of securing a successful outcome for you, your clients and your team are excellent.
See you out there!
Daniel and Mark